NBA BASKETBALL RESOURCES
- 2014 NBA Playoffs Bracket - Printable 2014 NBA playoffs bracket - follow your favorite teams from the first round of the playoffs to the NBA Finals!
- 2014 NBA Playoffs - First Round Cheat Sheet - Use our Cheat Sheet to compare matchups and evaluate the teams playing in the 2014 NBA Playoffs First Round
- 2014 NBA Playoffs - Future Odds - 2014 NBA Playoffs Future Odds of each NBA playoffs team to win the Western Conference, Eastern Conference and the NBA Championship Series
- NBA Power Rankings - Find out where your favorite team stands each week of the 2013-2014 season when we rank each team in the NBA from #1 to #30
- NBA Power Ranking Averages - We take some of the most popular NBA power rankings and rank each team by its average position form #1 to #30.
- Winning Pro Basketball Betting Angles - Our betting angles are designed to give sports bettors maximum value in their quest to beat the sportsbooks. We think that you will find out winning angles logical, easy to follow and profitable.
- NBA Basketball Office Pools - Even if you're not big into gambling (what!?), you will find the NBA season a little more entertaining if you participate in an office pool. Check out our fun office pools for the NBA and other sports too.
MLB BASEBALL RESOURCES
- MLB Baseball Power Rankings - Find out where your favorite team stands each week of the 2014 baseball season when we rank each team in the MLB from #1 to #30
- MLB Baseball Power Ranking Averages - We take some of the best known power rankings from around the web and rank each MLB baseball team by its average position from #1 to #30
- 2014 MLB World Series Odds for all 30 Teams - On MLB Baseball's Opening Day 2014, here are the odds of each MLB team winning the World Series.
- Baseball Betting Basics - Swing into action by putting these great baseball betting angles into your rotation!
- The Parlay Bet in Baseball: A Hidden Gem - Overcome the house advantage by trying the parlay bet when wagering on baseball games
- MLB Baseball Office Pools - Sports Betting Acumen has all you need to set up MLB Baseball office pools using our free printable grid templates you can print along with instructions on how the games works. Templates include 100, 50, and 25 square game plus playoff brackets.
Sports enthusiasts can make money betting on their favorite sports by following simple, time-tested trends and angles and employing a smart betting strategy
Sports betting is sweeping the nation. The United States is a nation of sports lovers and gambling fools. When you put these two together, you have a nation of sports betting fanatics. That's what this site is about - sports betting. More specifically, we want to show you how to win at sports betting.
Sports betting is our real national pastime. Don't believe me? Then why is the Super Bowl the highest rated TV event? Why is March Madness the second highest rated event? True, they are great athletic championships, but even more important, they are great sports betting opportunities. If you're not already winning at this great pastime, it's time you began.
Whether you hope to someday earn a living at sports betting, or whether sports betting is just a fun hobby that you would like to become less expensive - or even profitable - you've come to the right place.
Just how popular has sports betting become? Over $380 billion per year is wagered on sports in the U.S., making sports betting the most popular form of gambling. If you ask me, sports betting is also the most enjoyable form of gambling. I'm not the only one who thinks this as studies have shown that more than 1 out of 2 adults in America places at least one sports bet each year.
So why has sports betting become so popular? The answer is, in a word, accessibility. Sports betting is the easiest form of gambling to pursue. It used to be that you had to have a bookie or take a trip to Las Vegas to place a sports wager. Now, all you have to do is log onto the internet and place a bet with your online sportsbook. It's that easy! After that, you can turn on the TV and watch your sports bet play out, for unlike most other forms of gambling, sports betting is played out wherever you happen to be watching; at home, work, in a lively sports bar, or even in front of your computer.
Winning at sport betting, or any other type of gambling, is not about luck. It is about keen insight (acumen) hard work, discipline and money management. Far from being lucky, successful sports betting is a function of acquired skill.
Winning at sports betting, although it takes the aforementioned skill, is not as difficult as it may seem. There are really only a few tenets you need to subscribe to in order to make yourself a winner at sports betting. Here is my list of sports betting musts:
- You must have a positive attitude. Believe that you can, and will, win at sports betting.
- You must have a game plan.
- You must be prepared to grind out a profit.
- You must never forget that the sportsbook has and advantage over you.
- You must know the odds (this applies more to general gambling that to sports betting, but is still a MUST).
- You must manage your money wisely.
These tenets of successful sports betting aren't at all hard to learn or adhere to. To do so, however, you must follow the last, and most important, rule of successful sports betting:
- You must be disciplined.
Believe it or not, most sports bettors do not employ these basic rules. I don't mean that they don't employ all of them. I mean that they don't employ any of them! Each of these sports betting rules will be covered in various parts of this site. Please take the time to study them and practice. Remember, sports betting is an acquired skill, so practice is a MUST.