Sports Betting Acumen

Sports Betting Acumen Forum

Share picks, selections, and your sports betting success stories with your fellow handicappers!

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Horse Racing
 Boxcar's Handicapping Methodology
 Taulbot Lessons
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

boxcar

USA
1825 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2008 :  10:44:49  Show Profile Send boxcar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
(Post #17)

quote:
Originally posted by xtb

quote:
Originally posted by boxcar

Did anyone here bid on that auction? What did the material sell for?

Boxcar

It didn't go for as much the second time, $50 vs $127.50 for the "Final Lessons".

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150243744847

The two products are very different from one another. The "Final Handicapping Series" was the last part of his 4-series, 39-lesson (total) Pace-Composite Methodology course. What was sold recently was just a recommended method of play. Big dif between this and a comprehensive, full-blown methodology.

Boxcar
Go to Top of Page

xtb

USA
196 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2008 :  18:04:43  Show Profile Send xtb a Private Message  Reply with Quote
(Post #18)

Sorry, I thought you were asking about the lessons. The link I posted was for "Taulbotís, Final Handicapping procedure 10 Lesson course".
Go to Top of Page

shoeless

75 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2008 :  18:46:24  Show Profile Send shoeless a Private Message  Reply with Quote
(Post #19)

Box,It has taken me awhile but I have finally obtained the 39 lessons,thanks for turning me onto Taulbot.Shoeless
Go to Top of Page

shoeless

75 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2008 :  19:00:42  Show Profile Send shoeless a Private Message  Reply with Quote
(Post #20)

I forgot to post those lessons on the racing angles are priceless.Shoeless
Go to Top of Page

blue22

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2008 :  18:55:40  Show Profile Send blue22 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
(Post #21)

I also studied the Taulbot lessons back in the 1974 season much has changed in racing, but I never got over the great insights that I learned from the great man.If a software program has been written that captures the spirit of the angles,I would love to get the program Let me hear from anyone that can stear me in the right direction. I am using the Black Magic program from Mike Pizzolla and really love everything about it I love to tinker with Ideas and incorporate them into my handicapping which is where the angle software factors in.

RTO
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Sports Betting Acumen Forum © 2004 -2014 Sports Betting Acumen Go To Top Of Page